|Availability:||In stock (1)|
• Fixed Focal Length Lens with High Image Quality and Bright f/1.2 Aperture for the
EOS R System.
• Minimum Focusing Distance of 1.31 ft./0.40m.
• Control Ring for Direct Setting Changes.
• Three Aspherical Elements and One UD Element.
• 12 pin Communication System.
• Dust- and Water-resistant with Fluorine Coating.
• Air Sphere Coating (ASC) Minimizes Lens Flare and Ghosting.
RF 50mm f/1.2L USM is a desirable normal-length prime due to its versatile focal length and bright f/1.2 maximum aperture. This fast design excels in difficult lighting conditions and also benefits working with shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques. The optical layout incorporates one UD element and one aspherical element, which help to reduce both chromatic and spherical aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and sharpness. A rounded 10-blade diaphragm also benefits bokeh quality to suit isolating subjects with depth of field. Complementing the imaging capabilities is an apt ring-type Ultrasonic Motor, which delivers fast, near-silent autofocus and full-time manual focus override.