The Atomos Connect 4K provides HDMI to USB conversion for live streaming applications. It allows you to run an HDMI signal to your Mac or Windows computer's USB port for use in streaming applications such as OBS, Twitch, and YouTube Live. Connect 4K accepts up to a UHD 4K30 HDMI signal and outputs up to a 1080p60 signal over USB. You can connect an HDMI camera to use as a webcam, gaming systems for live streaming gameplay, monitor signals, and signals from various other devices. When used with the Atomos Shogun 7 monitor, which is capable of recording and switching four 1080p60 signals, Connect 4K allows you to send the switched feed to your computer for streaming.
- 4K HDMI to USB Conversion for Streaming
- Up to UHD 4K30 HDMI Input (8/10/12-Bit)
- Up to 1080p60 Output over USB
- Accepts Switched Feed from Shogun 7
- Converts HDMI Signal to USB UVC Standard