With advanced functions including high-speed sync, a built-in 2.4 GHz radio system, and a rechargeable lithium-ion battery capable of 500 full power flashes, the compact V350C Flash from Godox is a valuable asset for Canon camera users. With a lightweight design and guide number of 118' at ISO 100 and 105mm, the V350C is useful for both on-camera and off-camera operation. Users can also use it as an optical slave in addition to use as a radio TTL master/slave unit. It is versatile as well, with the ability to tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 270°. Multiple functions and features built into the unit, includes HSS, stroboscopic flash, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and a fast recycle time of 0.1 to 1.7 seconds. The flash is compatible with numerous Canon cameras, see features for the list.
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- 2.4 GHz XProC Wireless Radio System
- Recycle Time: 0.1 - 1.7 Seconds
- TTL, High-Speed Sync, Rear Curtain Sync
- Guide Number: 118' at ISO 100
- Wireless Master/Slave TTL Functionality